TACTICS IN FOOTBALL / SOCCER: SYSTEMS AND FORMATIONS
TACTICAL PRINCIPLES FOR YOUR OWN SUCCESSFUL FOOTBALL / SOCCER PHILOSOPHY
with DFB pro-level coach Manuel Baum
Develop your own personal football / soccer philosophy
Make smart tactical decisions! Be one step ahead of the competition! Lead your team to success! Take a look at this clip "Comparing a flat 4-4-2 with a 4-2-3-1" from our video.
Tactical principles : The framework for success
Everything you need to know about systems, formations and tactical subtleties in modern football. Be well-prepared in every phase of the match, know how to react to the opposing coach’s tactics, create numerical advantages and apply ideal spacing concepts.
In-depth explanations by DFB-licensed pro-level coach Manuel Baum
Coach Baum has emerged as the leading tactics expert in German professional football. Now you have the chance to benefit from his expertise and become a tactical genius yourself. Lead your team to success!
- Use the right attacking and defensive formations
- 4-4-2 (flat & diamond), 3-5-2, 3-4-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, 4-1-4-1
- Tactical in-game adjustments
- How to react to the opposing coach’s tactics
- How does your team shift correctly?
- How can you create numerical advantages?
- How to avoid being short-handed
- How to apply ideal spacing concepts
DFB Pro Level Coach
Manfred "Manni" Schwabl
President of SpVgg Unterhaching
Retired Bundesliga pro
German national team player
FC Bayern München
TSV 1860 München
3x Bundesliga champion
German cup winner